The Herberger Theater Center strives to be accessible to all patrons and offers services to ensure that everyone can enjoy our facilities.
All of our stages are equipped with wheelchair accessible and assisted seating. For more details about our accessible seating and to ensure that you have an accessible seat, please speak directly with our box office for help in booking.
Assisted listening devices are available at every performance. Please find a Herberger Theater Usher or Guest Services Manager before the performance to get set up with a device. Many performing companies offer ASL interpretations and/or audio description of their shows. Any performances that offer this will be noted on the performance page.
Theater Accessibility Features
- Ramps provide easy access to theater seating
- Accessible seating is available in all price ranges
- Infrared hearing devices provide audio amplification
- Sensory Friendly Kits
- Audio description and Braille or large print programs are available for many shows
- Service dogs are welcome
- For other special access needs/requests, contact our Director of Guest Experience by clicking here